|First Aid Test|
|Friends send your answers of following FA questions by email to us at: email@example.com
Win any one gift from Bhramanti if all answers are correct.
1. No registration fee for the Bhramanti membership. or
2. You get membership for 3 of our forthcoming activities free.
Apart from this your name will be published on this website.
We will keep a track of the responses and their might be another surprise gift to the person with maximum correct answers in the Bhramanti's annual day function which will be held after March every year. For Bhramanti members their will be different mode of surprise gift consideration.
More than winning you get a chance to test your first aid knowledge. The idea behind this test is; one should know some of the basics while on trek because, one may not find the immediate medical help in the remote areas where we go for the adventure activities. We will be updating this questionnaire depending upon the response.
Best Of Luck !
1. When you approach a patient, lying on the ground, what should be ascertained first?
a. Pulse b. Responsiveness c. Bleeding d. Fracture
2. What should be the ratio of artificial respiration or Mouth to Mouth respiration to external cardiac massage?
a. 4:1 b. 1:5 c. 10:3 d. 7:2
3. How many times a cardiac massage should be given to an adult patient? (In one minute)
a. 70 times b. 100 times c. 90 times d. 80 times
4. What is artery?
a. A vessel carrying oxygenated or pure blood.
5. What are the signs of fracture:
a. Swelling & deformity.
6. Which is the main muscle of respiration in human body?
7. If some straw coloured fluid is coming through ear & nose of an unconscious person, what does it indicate?
a. Person is having a cold.
8. What is taken as normal adults respiratory rate?
9. In case of drowning, what should be done first?
a. To start removing the water from lungs.
10. Which are the symptoms and signs seen in circulatory or hypovolumic shock.
a. Pallor b. Cold extremities c. Feeble & fast pulse d. All of these.
|Send your answers by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org|